The Aderant Conflicts team will be performing an update on Monday, April 3.
Conflicts will have planned downtime between the hours of 11pm-4am EDT. During the downtime window Conflicts will be unavailable but will be immediately available once completed.
This update will not require any re-indexing.
The update includes the following new features, improvements, and identified known issues;
File Opening Integration:
• Conflicts now integrates with Expert File Opening – removing the need for manual data re-entry.
Note: Firms must be on 8.2.2 EX06 (or higher).
• You can now customize Conflicts as part of a Professional Service Exercise. You can customize –
- Searchable Data,
- Customize the fields that display in the Hits Result grid,
- Customize the fields that display in the flyout tiles.
Ability to Import Terms
• You can now quickly import a large number of request and/or search terms via an XLSX spreadsheet when creating a search request. You can import both request and search terms at the same time, or just search terms to an already created request term. A template is provided which can be downloaded as part of importing terms.
• Improved logging indicating which tenant the log(s) belong to.
• Improved performance for search requests with a large number of results.
• Improved search execution reliability
• After actioning a hit on the Interactive Report, any collapsed Request Term groups are expanded.
• The Dates in the Hit Results grid can have a one (1)-day difference compared to dates in the fly-out tiles.
If you have any questions, please submit a ticket with Conflicts Support.
Mar 31, 2023 - 17:06 EDT